U.S. Constitution

U.S. Constitution
The voice of the people

11 December 2020

Immunity, Shmimunity

This started out as a brief statement that became something else. So I'm going to state the gist of it and let it go.

The president is not immune from criminal prosecution, either constitutionally or legally. Immunity is a fiction that Congress and the Executive Branch have been living behind since the Nixon years. The truth is that any prosecutor with a case and jurisdiction could indict the president now. Right now. And someone damn well should.

I urge you to contact your state's attorney general and suggest she take action while we still have a country. A lot of damage can be done in 41 days.

If you disagree with me about this let me know and I'll cite the details.

--- Diogenes, 12/11/2020


No comments:

Post a Comment