U.S. Constitution

U.S. Constitution
The voice of the people

01 July 2017

Hearing vs. Listening

When I was urged by Rinpoche Dorje to direct my messages to "those who have ears to hear," I did my best to follow his advice, as I have always done. However, both the Master and I are forced to acknowledge that those who hear do not always listen, and few of those who listen actually take up the struggle for justice.

I turn to the Judaeo-Christian Bible frequently because I believe it references, describes and dissects virtually the full range of human behavior and psychology. John 8:32 is a passage that I have always held to strongly, but I have been learning the truth of Mark 6:4.

I am therefore taking indefinite leave of this venue and associated Facebook and Twitter postings. This will please some more than it might others; but Diogenes is not gone and will neither be forgotten. La lutte continue sans cesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment